Complaint Review: Verizon wireless

• Updated: Thu, October 29, 2009

• Reported By: Michelle — Elmore Alabama United States of America
Verizon wireless
Legends Highway prattville alabama Internet United States of America

Verizon wireless was a alltel customer, went to hell after verizon bought it. 100% rip off! Internet

I used to be an alltel customer for about 10 years and when verizon bought them out I have been ripped off every since.  My phone bill was 588.00 and when I went to Verizon about it, they said I went over my 2000 minutes, and you know how I went over those 2000 minutes?  They charged me for all 800 calls, they charged me for talking to my friends and they also charged me for talking to my daughter who was on my plan and to other verizon customers!  I refuse to pay this bill, I WILL take them to court if money is taken out of my bank!  All Verizon customers please watch your bills closely.  I have since gotten a BOOST phone and love it!  Don't have to wonder if my bill is going to be 200.00 this month or 500.00 the next!  I pay 50.00 a month for unlimited everything!  Love it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2009 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-wireless/internet/Verizon-wireless-was-a-alltel-customer-went-to-hell-after-verizon-bought-it-100-rip-o-517128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon wireless