Complaint Review: Verizon

• Updated: Wed, February 23, 2011

• Reported By: Abatar Car Service — Brooklyn New York USA
po box 15124 Albany, New York United States of America

Verizon www.verizon.com Over Charges Albany, New York

Verizon keep over charging to my bill. I order unlimited phone service for my company and keep
billing for call made to toll free phone lines. Verizon say its phone made from my business and is billeda as that.
I keep calling customer service and keep ofering me new service. Verizon is a monster nationwide corporation that keep ripping off small businesses.

Today's complaing was made for same reason I made on December 2010. Customer service say will call me back in 1 or 2 business day to give me a credit and solve the isue. we'll see.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2011 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon/Albany-New-York-12212/Verizon-wwwverizoncom-Over-Charges-Albany-New-York-698982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon