Complaint Review: Verizon

• Submitted: Sat, March 27, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, March 28, 2004

• Reported By:Boston Massachusetts
www.verizon.com Boston, Maine U.S.A.

Verizon Telephone Company ripoff, Major Customer Service Problems at Verizon in MA. Call MA Dept. of Telecommunications & Energy (DTE) and request an Investigation. Boston Massachusetts

This company has forgotten all about us, the customer. Every single time I call they ask if they can look at my account, then try to sell me their DSL service. I mean every single time!!

I am trying to differentiate this company from MCI and AT&T with their Press 1, Press 2, Press 3, Press 4, Press 5, Press 6, Press 7, Press 8, and Press 9. I think you get the idea. And then press the wrong button and have to start over in their system trying to reach a representative. Talk about being frustrated!!!

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT give them permission to look at the account DEMAND Customer Service attention!!! TELL them to stick it with their DSL! I understand about growing revenue and growing the bottom line; however, it is really annoying that they ask me over and over about looking at my account and if I want their DSL service. They do not believe in helping the customer anymore but Greed has set in. They are following the same destructivity path as MCI. Sad, but true.

If you are a victim of their bullying representatives, call the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Telecommunications & Energy (DTE) and request an Investigation. Here is their number: 617-305-3531 or 800-392-6066

R. Fortin
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2004 11:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon/Boston-Maine/Verizon-Telephone-Company-ripoff-Major-Customer-Service-Problems-at-Verizon-in-MA-Call-M-85668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon