Complaint Review: Verizon

• Submitted: Fri, September 05, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 05, 2008

• Reported By:McLean Virginia
Verizon
Great Falls, Virginia U.S.A.

Verizon allowing Solo Communications to bill Verizon customers for non service Great Falls Virginia

Verizon placed charges on my phone bill and listed it as Solo Communications. I wrote to ask they remove this billing as it was nothing that was authorized.

Verizon's Response:
"Thank you for contacting the Verizon eCenter. My name is Irvanna."

"This message is in response to your email dated September 2, 2008. You inquired about removing the voicemail that you did not request, and you also had questions about Solo communications.

"While it would be my pleasure to assist you, we are not authorized to handle inquiries on behalf of Enhanced Services and ILD Teleservices, Inc.

"We have an agreement with Enhanced Services and ILD Teleservices, Inc. that allows us only to place their charges on your Verizon bill for your convenience. We are unable to handle their billing inquiries or process any credits for charges they bill you."

P L E Z E!!!! I never gave authorization for fraudulent charges on my bill, but there it is. It is not a convenience to me to be scammed! Sounds like Verizon is now scraping the bottom of the barrel and a class action filed against them for such practices of scamming and fraudulently charging their customers.

Betsy
McLean, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2008 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon/Great-Falls-Virginia-22066/Verizon-allowing-Solo-Communications-to-bill-Verizon-customers-for-non-service-Great-Falls-370131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon