- Report: #844826
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Verizon
VerizonPlano, Texas United States of America
Verizon Verizon - collection on former phone # owner Plano, Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. You would think when you assign a new phone number to a new customer and address it would be a really smart idea to remove that phone # from the account record of the prior owner -- specifically the deadbeat who didn't pay their bill. That way your new customer -- you know, the one you're trying to impress (me) and more importantly keep as a customer - wouldn't have to be annoyed by collections calls for the a**-hat deadbeat that no longer has the number. Seriously how hard can this be. Move the phone # on the old account to a history field or something if you so desperately need to keep track of it. And, for GODs sake DON'T send the freaking phone number out to a third party collector. I mean really -- you disconnected service for the prior owner because they didn't pay their bill so what on earth makes you or any third party collector think they can still reach the deadbeat at that same phone number? What, you think I have a crystal ball and somehow know the former owner of the phone number and/or am best buddies with the deadbeat? Really?
2. I've said this a million times before. I already have your FioS TV service at my house. Just because I send the bill for my separate phone account to a PO box and not to my house does not mean I want or need your FioS TV service at my PO Box. I mean seriously, how would you propose to install FioS TV in a PO Box ? Do you really think there are people like 2 inches tall living in there that want FioS TV?
3. Please refer back to point #2. You should already know I have FioS TV at my house since, SURPRISE, both the phone account and the TV account have the same name and SSN attached to them. Apparently you are able to connect all kinds of complicated electronic equipment to send pictures to my TV and calls to my phone but you are clueless on how to connect two accounts belonging to the same person in your system. And therefore I, your valued customer, have to suffer through your idiocy.
4. I've asked repeatedly not to get advertisements mailed to my PO Box but do you listen? No, you send them to me anyway. Over and over again and again. Seriously I could build myself a vacation house with the sheer amount of paper you shove at me. And, of course you pass the cost of all that postage and printing for advertisements I don't even want, back onto me by way over inflated fees for your services. Thanks so much -- really.
Way to go Verizon. Thanks for not listening to your customer -- again.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon/Plano-Texas-75093/Verizon-Verizon-collection-on-former-phone-owner-Plano-Texas-844826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.