• Report: #202977

• Updated: Wed, July 26, 2006

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
Verizon
Richmond, Virginia U.S.A.

Verizon - ESBI - Orbit Voicemail - Myinfoguard Voicemail ripoff billing for services not asked for won't quit billing or remove past due charges Richmond Virginia

In January 2006 My wife subscribed to a craft magazine online. Name, address, phone number. There was a pop-up which said "Click here for added savings. That was all she did, click, but entered no more information.

Our next bill from Verizon included charges for Orbit Voicemail billed through ESBI. We had not requested this "service".

I called ESBI and they say they closed our "account".
I continue to be billed by Verizon each month (this is July) even though I call ESBI and Verizon each month asking them to stop billing me and remove the past due charges from my account. (I don't pay the ESBI portion of the bill.)

Each company tells me that it is the responsibility of the other company to fix the problem. No one has done anything to correct it.

Richard
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2006 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon/Richmond-Virginia/Verizon-ESBI-Orbit-Voicemail-Myinfoguard-Voicemail-ripoff-billing-for-services-no-202977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon