Complaint Review: Verizon

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Pumpkin — Rome New York USA
Verizon
St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Verizon Rip off charge me $90/ hour for 30 m of labor to begin with, not knowing how long it will take. St. Petersburg, Florida

Verizon will not help me get the static of my telephone line.  They told me they will charge $90/hr for 30 minutes just to start.  Not knowing how long it will take.

I have static on my line and have had it since the very beginning.  For close to two months.

They want to charge me that money and it is so not far.  You wait to talk to someone and it took up to an hour and still no person ever got on the telephone.

They have poor quality of everything all the way around.  I can not afford that price in which they are seeking.

Well, also I have the bundle package with Direct TV and that is another story.  I don't know if I could include it in this report.

If I was to cancel early there is like a $480.00 fee to cancel (your cable service).  So the longer you stay with them $20.00 is deducted from the fee every month.  If that makes any sense.

The way they installed my cable, cable wires, is pretty crappy.  I have wires laying on my ground, not buried under ground.  They said they would charge $1 per foot. and that once again is pretty crappy.  There expertise my be there by not there service.  If I had known that they would be jerks I would have never left Time Warner Cable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon/St-Petersburg-Florida-33733/Verizon-Rip-off-charge-me-90-hour-for-30-m-of-labor-to-begin-with-not-knowing-how-long-1014431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon