Complaint Review: Verizon

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2001

• Reported By:Plattsburgh New
Verizon
516 Brandywine Parkway West Chester, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

The great Verizon DSL Ripoff

I don't know how they can do this. I had called customer service about my bill, but decided, I wanted to check into the DSL modem, for my computer. I asked her, because mail had been slow at my house, to e-mail me imformation about DSL. Big mistake, the company sent me the following stuff, on December 6, 2001: A box of DSL stuff Equipment, for which, I will not pay them for.

I have sent them one email, to them stating that I hadn't ordered the product, but just inquired about it. They e-mailed me another hype letter and today the darn stuff arrived at my door. How can I get it through there thick heads, I DON'T WANT THE DAMN SYTEM! I NEVER ORDERED IT! I mad as hell. What can I do?

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Verizon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon/West-Chester-Pennsylvania-19380/The-great-Verizon-DSL-Ripoff-8794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon