Complaint Review: Verizon

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Bill — Tujunga California United States of America

Verizon Verizon High Speed Innternet Poor customer service Internet

I called Verizon tech support over a week ago. The issue is that every evening my connection speed drops to less tha 1 MBPS. I'm paying for 3 MBPS. During the day, the speed is fine. This has been occurring for several months. The initial technician used software to take control of my computer. He verified the speed to be less than 1 MBPS. We verified through my router that there were no unauthorized connections that would cause my speed to drop. He tried to transfer me to network services but could not get a connection through to them. I was told that someone would contact me back in no more than 24 hours. I never received any call.

Tonight I called again and explained what had occurred. The operator transferred me to another number. I have been on hold for over an hour now and no one has answered to say how much longer I might have to wait or what place I am currently at in line.

To sum it up, Verizon's customer support sucks. They have not hesitated to raise my bills whenever they see fit, but I cannot get any support when I have a problem.

I have had AT&T and Time Warner at different times and they all sucked. I don't know what the heck a consumer has to do to get what they've been promised and are paying for out of these communication giants. They obviously just don't care about their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon/internet/Verizon-Verizon-High-Speed-Innternet-Poor-customer-service-Internet-1025407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon