Complaint Review: Verizon

• Submitted: Thu, March 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 15, 2012

• Reported By: Tina — Santa Ana California U.S.A.
140 West St., New York, NY Internet United States of America

Verizon Verizon Wireless, Verizon FIOS, Verizon Communications Verizon did it again, violating my consumer rights and block access without notice or reason Internet, Internet

I got up this morning and was unable to access my Verizon webmail.  I turned off two weeks ago Verizon FIOS bundle and kept the Internet for another month, without using the modem, just to access my webmail in order to make a transition to my new email address changes.  It is bad enough that I have a 30 minute drive to the next county, Los Angeles, from Orange County,  to return the equiment.  For no reason or rhyme Verizon blocks my access because it decides that unless I pay my last billing that is less than a week supposedly past due, that I cannot have access, violating my consumer rights, without notice, warning or call.  I never make late payments to anyone; however, I do have to wait for the closing bill becasue Verizon bills in advance.  Instead, without a statement or access to the statement it demands that I pay what Verizon says I owe.  As a CPA Candidate I know that it is very worng to do and bad business to rile up a customer this way, especially a customer who has perfect credit.  Verizon is notorious for doing this.

Eight years ago, Verizon turned off my 4 family lines and cellular because they claimed that I had an unpaid account with an old company they bought out.  I disputed Veriozn; however, it took Verizonn 5 years to clear up and send me an apologetic letter because their claim was false, I was not the person they said owed the old company.  Needless to say, Verizon ruined my credit for 5 years.  However, now I don't just remain inactive when a company victimizes, I just tell my story so others will be aware of a company's fraudulent activities and poor and tyrant business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon/internet/Verizon-Verizon-Wireless-Verizon-FIOS-Verizon-Communications-Verizon-did-it-again-viola-854396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon