Complaint Review: Verizon

• Reported By:Yerington Nevada
Verizon
verizon.com Internet U.S.A.

Verizon and Solo Communications team up to scam you!! Yerington Nationwide

Checked Verizon home phone bill and saw a new provider and a charge of $13.00 The billing was from ESBI 'billing for' SoloCommunications.

I called Solo and the rep told me that "chris" (my grandson) had authorized the charges on line. Tried to stay calm and demanded charge be reversed, rep said they would do it.

Still seeing red,went to Verizon.com and it took me an hour +to find a 'contact us' that would actually allow me to write an e-mail to Verizon, which I did. No response yet.

I am just horrified that Verizon would allow this to happen, the phone isn't even in my grandson's name, it is in mine, and NO ONE FROM VERIZON CALLED TO AUTHORIZE THE CHARGES. (sorry about the caps, I'm still a tad upset)

Let's all hope that Verizon's mail server is overflowing with complaints and accusations of scamming!

Anne
Yerington, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon/internet/Verizon-and-Solo-Communications-team-up-to-scam-you-Yerington-Nationwide-367631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon