Complaint Review: Verizon

• Reported By: Fed Up — Apache Junction Arizona
Verizon
Nationwide USA

Verizon Primary Account Holder Cancelling Mesa Arizona

I cancelled my account with Verizon and was unable to view my bill for months.  They are now saying I owe them money because one number I did not port over was used.  Isn't the primary account holder the one with the power?  I called, I cancelled; they don't want to accept responsibility that their representative did not do as was requested.

I am hoping there will be enough feedback that a lawyer will take a class action suit against Verizon.  Anyone mad enough to help?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon/nationwide/Verizon-Primary-Account-Holder-Cancelling-Mesa-Arizona-1139793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon