Complaint Review: Verizon

• Reported By: Pennsylvania — Carlisle Pennsylvania
Verizon
Nationwide USA

Verizon illegal installations Nationwide

Becarefull ordering sevices from verizon.

I ordered a triple play through Verizon with a two year service agreement. I did not a month to month deal because you never know when your bill will change or by how much.

I recieved an email cofirmation for the install which I was not able to read until after the install because I had no home internet.

After the install I recieved a call with a voice generated confirmation request about the terms of service agreement which I declined to accept because I was never given one at the time the installer arrived. I was told by the individual rudly that I must accept before my services were activated.

I did not accept the terms of service but my services were activated any way. After I read the terms of service and the attitudes I dealt with from the executive support team. I told them I no longer wanted verizon shut off the services. They informed me that I could go month to month I told them no.

They went round and round that now that the service and equipment was installed that I was responsible to pakage it up. I informed them that the equipment was installed in violation of the terms of service because I had not agreed to the terms of service for the two year agreement I ordered before it was installed.

Acorrding to the terms of services agreement Verizon has written I am not responsible for any charges for services turned on before the agreement was accepted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon/nationwide/Verizon-illegal-installations-Nationwide-1063979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon