Complaint Review: Verizon

• Submitted: Tue, April 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 01, 2008

• Reported By:west coast California
Verizon
Across The U.S.A. Nationwide U.S.A.

Verizon online no activation fee is a LIE. Almost Any Nationwide

Ordered my verizon plan and phone online to save the $35 activation fee. Received my first bill and guess what ? I am charged an activation fee- $35. When I called to activate my phone - I specifically asked about not being charged a activation fee and was assured I would not be charged. Another lie from a verizon rep. Yes - I have a name and i.d.

I refuse to deal with these idiots via email. They get you going in circles. And the live chat is a complete waste of time. I spent 30 minutes trying to get a answer to a YES or NO question. Very simple - yes / no. Could not be done.Did not receive an answer. I was finally asked if I wanted to speak with a customer service rep !!! Who the hell was I chatting with for 30 minutes ? It is a runaround. I will not kiss their a*s for their mistake. and then they won't respond to me because I HAVE to be blunt - fine with me. I will spend the time and money to go to small claims.

The attitude of these companies needs to change. All their millions spent on advertising and they still want to screw the customers' for a few bucks. They should be convicted and tatooed on the forehead with their crime.

Stupid people should be sterilized
west coast, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2008 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon/nationwide/Verizon-online-no-activation-fee-is-a-LIE-Almost-Any-Nationwide-322864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon