Complaint Review: VerizonWireles

• Updated: Tue, August 05, 2014

• Reported By: Susan — Cheyenne Wyoming
VerizonWireles
Nationwide USA

VerizonWireles Customer Service is lying and they ripped me off!!!! Wallingford Nationwide

When I receive a notice from Verizon that I am going over my minutes, I go to their website and I change from 450 minutes to 700 minutes and then I change back to 450 minutes when my new billing cycle starts so I don't have a big bill.  Well, I did this 7/2014 and I received a big bill anyway!  I called and the guy I spoke to said I was PUT on 900 minutes by Verizon!  I told him I selected 700 and he said he didn't see 700 minutes and HE WAS PUZZLED!  I went on line while talking to him and the 700 minutes option was gone!  He said he couldn't see my bill yet and gave me a credit on my bill but it was not nearly enough.

I called again and Jessica IGNORED me when I told her my bill was too high and that Verizon put me on 900 minutes so I asked for a supervisor.  I was on hold for so long that I had to hang up.  When I called back a few hours later, I spoke to another woman and she told me that I am not on a family plan so I can't pick 700 minutes, I already know this and she said that I wasn't on 700 minutes since some time in 2011 when I was on a family plan.  I told her over and over gain that I HAVE BEEN ON 700 MINUTES SINCE 2011 AND RECENTLY AND THE LAST TIME I WAS ON THEIR WEBSITE TO CHANGE MY PLAN IN 7/2014, I PICKED THE 700 MINUTES.  She just kept lying to me.  Time to get rid of my Verizon service.  Maybe because I didn't renew my contract they did this to me.  This is a law suit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2014 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VerizonWireles/nationwide/VerizonWireles-Customer-Service-is-lying-and-they-ripped-me-off-Wallingford-Nationwid-1167605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VerizonWireles