Complaint Review: Verizon.com

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Debbie — Hemet California United States of America
Verizon.com

Verizon.com BEWARE of advertisement on their website, Internet

I received a pop up when going into my account at Verizon.com, which stated that my personal information at Verizon may have been accessed and that I should check my credit scores for FREE.  When I went to Scoresense.com they first charged me $1.00.  7 days later I had a charge on my bank.  Actually it was 6 days and 22 hours later.  I called to check why there was a charge and they said I agreed when putting in my credit card info that I would do a 7 day trial.  They would only refund me the $1.00 charge. I've since sent an email requesting the full amount refund.  We'll have to see what happens now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizoncom/internet/Verizoncom-BEWARE-of-advertisement-on-their-website-Internet-926530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon.com