Complaint Review: Verizonwireless

• Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: Manuel — PORTLAND Oregon United States of America
Verizonwireless
4320 N. Sylvania Av. Internet United States of America

Verizonwireless Verizon is charging me for over 5 months a defective devise I have submitted and every month we clarify with costumer service this fact. They take action take off this charge on my bill, Internet

Nov. of 2011 I sent a defective phone device to Verizon and receipt a replacement.  Up to now on their system it keeps on showing every month that this device hasn't been sent on my side.  I have provide tracking # of defective device  sent on third week of Nov. 2011.  This data has been confirm by Verizon side that defective phone has been confirm of receipt twice.  I have been confirm and a credit applies to my account and charges are deleted.  This is third time that this shows again in my bill charging me $319 for a defective device not receipt as per verizon 's system. I have all proof to show I have sent the return defective device as per request and I do not understand why I am being charge over and over the same device previous receipt this has become a problem already.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizonwireless/internet/Verizonwireless-Verizon-is-charging-me-for-over-5-months-a-defective-devise-I-have-submitt-831300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizonwireless