Complaint Review: Verminators Pest Control

• Submitted: Sat, October 22, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, October 22, 2011

• Reported By: kristye — Loganville Georgia United States of America
Verminators Pest Control
1617 Holly Brook Rd. Snellville, Ga. 30078 561 Scenic Highway, Lawrenceville, GA, Georgia United States of America

Verminators Pest Control They came to my home to help me get rid of squirrels in my attic. 561 Scenic Highway, Lawrenceville, Georgia

I paid this company a large amount of money to come out to my home and tell me that the noices I was hearing in the ceiling were "flying squirrels", they put all kinds of traps so the animals could get out but not back in. They sealed opening that they said the animals could use to get inside our home. They never rid of us this problem, they stop returning my calls and started ignoring my husband and I. They took advantage of my husband who is disabled, and refused to return our money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2011 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verminators-Pest-Control/561-Scenic-Highway-Lawrenceville-GA-Georgia-30046/Verminators-Pest-Control-They-came-to-my-home-to-help-me-get-rid-of-squirrels-in-my-attic-791428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verminators Pest Control