Complaint Review: Vero Sports and Imports

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: macwasson — GREER South Carolina
Vero Sports and Imports
2530 US Hwy 1 Vero Beach , Florida USA

Vero Sports and Imports Lou Lepage Took my boat and $18000 check.ordered new boat from mgf-can not pay mgf for me to receive boat Vero Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Attorney General Report

*Consumer Comment: Court Case

Signed over boat to Vero Sports on 12/06/12 and paid him approximately $18000 to cover cost of new Twin Vee being ordered from manufacturer. Boat was ready in March. VSI has taken my boat and sold it and has used my cash payment for oher things and now does not have money to pay the boat manufacturer. Thus, I still have no baot and Lou Lepage on;y gives excuses of " he is working on it. I even made a trip from SC to Vero beach to [ick up my boat as I was told it was ready only to have to drive back to SC empty handed because he still had no money to pay the manufacturer for my new boat that he had ordered and I had paid home for. his is now mid -August and Lou will not return calls or emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vero-Sports-and-Imports/Vero-Beach-Florida-32960/Vero-Sports-and-Imports-Lou-Lepage-Took-my-boat-and-18000-checkordered-new-boat-from-mg-1076555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vero Sports and Imports

Attorney General Report

AUTHOR: eddiem - ()

I too have been damaged by Lou LePage and Vero Boat Sales and have a current lawsuit in progress in civil court.

I talked to my attorney last week and he suggested contacting all the others that have been damaged by Vero Boat Sales (Lou LePage) and filing a complaint to Pam Bonde the attorney general here in Florida. I will be reaching out to the rest of the complaints on Ripoff.com. Would you be interested in participating in this complaint.

If we can get 3 or 4 complainants, the Attorney General will likely pick it up and freeze the business assets and criminally prosecute. My attorney will provide the guidance to our group with the AG.

Let me know your thoughts and if you are interested in joining this complaint,

Earl Diem earl.diem@motorcity1.com

Court Case

AUTHOR: Tim - ()

I have a small claims started aginst these guys.....lets get together and do a Class action lawsuit....If possible My name is Tim (((REDACTED)))

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC