Complaint Review: Veronica Toles Vet World Solutions

• Reported By: Rena — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Veronica Toles Vet World Solutions
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Veronica Toles Vet World Solutions Modification Ripoff Phoenix, Arizona

She currently resides in Houston, Texas. Veronica Toles was referred to me by a colleague(Johnson) and friends. At that time Toles had completed the modification for Johnsons  two homes and many of Johnsons family members. My thoughts at the time were Toles cant be a ripe off since she has a proven track record.

Toles has you put one month mortgage payment in her account. She provides you the account number and bank name. Upon deposit, she sends you her contract and bank forms. Toles tells you dont have to make payments during the modification process.

I completed the forms, after making the deposit. Toles tells you that you dont have to contact the bank, Handling the bank is what I do for youI communicate with them. Dont take their calls. Call me and let me know when you are contact by phone or mail. I did.

Every three months I would send Toles a profit and loss statement and three months of bank statements and whatever else she may request. Several months later I asked her how much longer would the process take. She told me The bank is overwhelmed with modifications so it takes a while. It takes a while for paperwork sent to show up in their system.

Earlier this year in April I sent Toles three documents. She only sent one of the three to the bank. In February, Toles tried to get more money because, The process was taking to long, I (Toles speaking) would normally charge you again, but I wont this time. That is when she stop doing anything totally. I called the bank and found out that my house was in foreclosure because she failed to complete the job she was paid for. I found out I was put out the modification program twice because paperwork was not provided to the bank.

The bank told me what papers were received in April of this year. I went to my sent email and doubled checked what I sent to her. She never completed the process. I found out that Toles was not sending the paperwork to the bank. After getting foreclosure notices in the mail.  I would send her the information and she was not completing the process. I called  Toles and told her that I know what she did since my house is in foreclosure and that I spoke with the bank. I asked her to submit the initial paperwork and I would take over from there. Toles blamed me by not sending her timely paperwork.

She has ripped off by not completing the modifications, not turning in paper work to the bank given to here by clients, not returning calls after fraud is found out:

Chanel J

Kenny H

Dedra M

Lorena R

More contact information: www.linkedin.com/pub/veronica-toles/a/311/82

Current employer: Realty Funding Partners

Educational backgwww.linkedin.com/pub/veronica-toles/a/311/82round: Jones Metropolitan High

School, Jones Commercial High School, Loop College

Veronica Toles's Overview (www.linkedin.com/pub/veronica-toles/a/311/82)

Current

Present (1 year 1 month)

Senior Loan Officer

Home Run Financial

September 2003

January 2011 (7 years 5 months)

Loss Mitigation/Foreclosure, Senior Mortgage Collector,

Retail/Recovery Collector

GreenTree /Conseco

October 1998

March 2003 (4 years 6 months)

Veronica Toles' Education

Loop College

Business Law, Economics, Word Processing

1984 1986

Jones Commercial

Accounting, Business Law

1981 1983

www.linkedin.com/pub/veronica-toles/26/630/80

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Veronica-Toles-Vet-World-Solutions/Phoenix-Arizona-/Veronica-Toles-Vet-World-Solutions-Modification-Ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-974450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Veronica Toles Vet World Solutions