Complaint Review: Verotel Merchant Services

• Updated: Sun, April 27, 2014

• Reported By: Joseph — Pompano Florida
Verotel Merchant Services
Nationwide The Netherlands

Verotel Merchant Services Verotel.com Verotel Scam, worst then credit card companies, don't join, steal your money, not upfront, don't choose verotel. Amsterdam The Netherlands

*UPDATE Employee: Allow me to clarify

I have been with verotel for years and in the years had few issues here and there, I decided it was time to move on and take my business els where for billing, once I canceled I was owed a little over 6,000 including holdbacks, they tell me I have to wait 6 months to get paid, but now I see they are slowly taking and deducting money from what they owe me, saying that there are chargeback from July 2012! they forgot to deduct and I canceled march of 2014, now I'm down to less then 2,000 of what they owe me, it's complete bullshitt and really sad how they do business. I'll spend my damn days online I swear making sure new business don't get cought with their scam. Proof in pics, and believe me one thing verotel does is collect their money, So how did they all of a sudden that I'm leaving them they see charge backs from 2012!! UNBELIEVABLE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2014 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verotel-Merchant-Services/nationwide/Verotel-Merchant-Services-Verotelcom-Verotel-Scam-worst-then-credit-card-companies-don-1142138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verotel Merchant Services

Allow me to clarify

AUTHOR: Jason @ Verotel - ()

Let me take a moment to clear up your points as I think there must be some confusion. I would have rather done this privately, but since you would like to make this public, I will write you here.

1) They tell me I have to wait 6 months to get paid

In high-risk transactions, there is a 6 months holdback and that money is released 6 months after the account closes. This is to protect us, if in the event your users decided to chargeback the transactions. It prevents us from assuming all liability from your website/services. Cardholders do in fact have a 6 month window to dispute any charges that appear on their statements. This can be read in our terms and conditions and on the website and should not have taken you by surprise.

2) I see they are slowly taking and deducting money from what they owe me, saying that there are chargeback from July 2012

In the letter that was attached to the transactions that you have included, it states that this was an administration error and you were overpaid on said dates. It provides the transaction number along with the date and the amount. This can be researched in your account. The chargebacks were reported to you via email and in the control center on the dates that they occurred. Regrettably due to an error in administration they were left off of your invoice. So while you may have had X in transactions and Y in chargebacks, you were still paid X and we had to recoup these lost transactions. Additionally, I would like to point out that you were given a thorough explanation by management including the chargeback details along with proof of the overpayment. You did not respond to their mail.

Had you not cancelled the account and would have worked to bring your account compliant this payment would have been worked out over the next 8 weeks instead of one lump sum. As I mentioned this was an overpayment. Many banks would not even allow you to repay the debt in 8 installments and many would take the balance in full, potentially overdrawing your account. I wish you the best of luck with your websites and with whomever you may partner with in the future and I am sorry we could not solve our differences amicably.