Complaint Review: Verotel Tickets Club

• Updated: Wed, April 12, 2006

• Reported By:Internet California
Verotel Tickets Club
http://www.Verotel.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Verotel Tickets Club - Verotel Merchant Ripoff, they STEAL your money Internet Netherlands

I was a Online merchant with these people for over a year and was just fianlly building my business up. They started having problems last year with being able to DIRECT DEPOSIT money to a account. SO they started charging me $2.50 every time they sent me a CHECK. Also my bank would then sit on their check for 10 days cause they were considered a HIGH-RISK. Now when I finally start making some money (They now owe me over $1,500 and were supposed to be sending me $1,000 next week) they decide to SUSPEND my acount and hold ALL MY MONEY for at least SIX MONTHS.

I guess they are having to pay some of their bills and cant afford to pay me a LARGE AMOUNT. They probably figure they can pay a bunch of smaller amounts & keep those people generating income for them instead of paying someone who has already generated a good income. (This amount came from like 3 months of work)

Webmaster
Internet, California
Netherlands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2006 04:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verotel-Tickets-Club/nationwide/Verotel-Tickets-Club-Verotel-Merchant-Ripoff-they-STEAL-your-money-Internet-Netherlands-186204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verotel Tickets Club