Complaint Review: Versa Debt, Debt Safe, Federated Financial Services Et Al

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2007

• Reported By:Smyrna Georgia
Versa Debt, Debt Safe, Federated Financial Services Et Al
Ga Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Versa Debt Et AlVersa Debt, Debt Safe, Federated Financial Services Et Al EXPLOITATION Marietta Georgia

I naively took a job with a company very much like this one in FLORIDA (go figure), which kept shutting down and reopening under other names as well. It has been heck trying to explain my resume' to recruiters! One of the dba aliases is Federated Financial Services. I even worked for a few in Arizona, the state RipOff Report is based in. But it was long ago, before RipOff Report.

AND Debt Safe in Georgia (and then as Versa Debt) also immediately responded to my app on CareerBuilder--several times. Every time it was a different contact name and phone number. Once I actually went there for a so-called interview. It was a 'group' interview (roomfull and a motley crew), and the little boy who was the so-called manager and had been there a week he said, was obviously like a sheep to a slaughter. I ran.

These companies not only exploit the consumer, but also innocent job-seekers. I myself am 64 years old, and never got any degree and have health (not so much 'health', just 'aging') issues, so I wind up in these "inside sales" positions; they don't do much for one's self-worth image, either. It's a sad collection of people who work there--usually handicapped in one way or another (and I don't mean physical, although that happens too. Obviously). So when you, the consumer, swear at us, call us stupid and tell us to "get a real job", trust me, we know. That's just salt in an already painful open wound. Why? I keep hoping that "this one" will be legit and I can actually help somone! Yet, I understand your frustration. Guess what? I get the calls at home too!

Speaking of what to say to "them" that is most effective and makes you feel better, the most fun I have with "them" is as soon as they ask the first question, I say "I don't know". Ditto the second and/or third. There won't likely be a fourth, because, trust me, "we" will hang up in frustration because "we" cannot control the conversation. That's what it's all about--controlling the conversation. It's not always about commission; I've never worked without a salary, but there ARE those quotas. The pimp (oh, I mean your boss), gots to have his money. Or, "Next"!

Training (if there is any) consists of what lies to tell you in relationship to what questions you have and in what order you ask them. They only teach you just enough to make an unwitting (for the most part) liar out of you and use you up, then "Next!". Most 'inside sales reps' despise the job, but just need to pay bills and maybe feed their kids.

Ok, back to the smiles: just say "I don't know"! Or better yet, that would be "No se (pronounced SAY) in Spanish! LOL. Hasta luego, baby!

Been there, done that
Smyrna, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2007 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Versa-Debt-Debt-Safe-Federated-Financial-Services-Et-Al/Marietta-Georgia-30080/Versa-Debt-Et-AlVersa-Debt-Debt-Safe-Federated-Financial-Services-Et-Al-EXPLOITATION-Mar-279316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Versa Debt, Debt Safe, Federated Financial Services Et Al