Complaint Review: Versa Talk Communications

• Submitted: Fri, January 14, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, January 14, 2005

• Reported By:Stites Idaho
Versa Talk Communications
5414 Crimshaw St Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Versa Talk Communications ripoff Tampa Florida

My name is Sheena and I live in Idaho. I have no idea who these guys are or how they got my information, but they have taken $29.95 straight out of my checking account and I am a little more scared than angry at this point. It hurts, but I can handle $29.95, I'm worried about it happening again.

I called the 800# given on my bank records and asked for my money back, they said 3-5 days, its been three and so far nothing. Come Monday I am calling my Credit Union and going to see what they are willing to do and maybe they can put a block on that routing number since they are so small. This is just crummy, people should be honest in business not sneaking and stealing from people.

Sheena
Stites, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2005 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Versa-Talk-Communications/Tampa-Florida-33634/Versa-Talk-Communications-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-127437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Versa Talk Communications