Complaint Review: Versa Talk

• Submitted: Wed, September 27, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 27, 2006

• Reported By:fernely Nevada
Versa Talk
5414 W Crenshaw St Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Versa Talk RIPOFF Tampa Florida

I got a call about a year ago from a company offering me a free trip to FL if I would check out their comanpys calling card. I agreed to look it over and gave my information. FIRST MISTAKE!!They said it would all be mail to me. It never showed, and to tell you the truth I forgot about it.

SECOND MISTAKE!!! I was just going over my banking information and noticed that they have taken 49.95 out of my account. I called them right away and they put a stop on my account. The bank informed me that they have been taking the 49.95 out of my account for over a year! I now have to change my checking account.

I started calling the phone numbers provided on the check they sent my bank. I got the run around from the Versa talk people along with it I was also given a cancelation # but after reading up on the company I do not feel confident enough in them that they will cancel this "membership" that I never asked for. You can not get ahold on a Manager or the Corp office phone number to talk to someone that has some kind of authority they will only allow you to talk to a Supervisor. They will give you 2 addresses to contact people and they are Prism Unlimited @ 3665 E Bay Dr # 201-B Largo FL 33771 ph# 888-694-9151 (this is the call center) Corp office is 5414 W. Crenshaw St. Tampa FL 33634 ph# 877-494-7363 (this is also the call center.

Jody
fernely, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2006 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Versa-Talk/Tampa-Florida-33634/Versa-Talk-RIPOFF-Tampa-Florida-213010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Versa Talk