Complaint Review: VersaTalk

• Submitted: Thu, October 06, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 07, 2005

• Reported By:Schaumburg Illinois
VersaTalk
8601B Somerset Drive, 5351 Harborside Drive Tamoa, Florida U.S.A.

Versa Talk Ripoff Fraudulant Billing Tampa, Florida

*Author of original report: Tried to Contact

I am a college student in Illinois. These people have been billing me for something that i did not sign up for. I have canceled my account numerous times and they still keep billing me. They have been billing me since June of 2005 and up to now it still hasnt stopped. Please help me take these people down. Or if you know how to get my money back please let me know.

Emille
Schaumburg, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2005 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VersaTalk/Tamoa-Florida/Versa-Talk-Ripoff-Fraudulant-Billing-Tampa-Florida-159738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VersaTalk

Tried to Contact

AUTHOR: Emille - (U.S.A.)

I called the company again and once again found a recording. I pressed ## in my phone and finally spoke to a representative. They said that i had never tried to cancel my account, even though i have been trying to cancel for almost 3 months, then they gave me an adress to which i had to write to in order to get my money back. I wrote a letter to the adress that was given to me and i recieved my same letter back in the mail from the post office saying that the adress does not exist. THESE PEOPLE ARE A SCAM!!!! they need to be shut down and i need my money back.