Complaint Review: VersaTalk

• Submitted: Tue, June 28, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, June 28, 2005

• Reported By:Warminster Pennsylvania
5414 W. Crenshaw Street Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

VersaTalk How to catch a ripoff Tampa Florida

I have been getting money taken out of my checking account from a company called VersaTalk. They must have received my information from a company called Freedom Gold. I have tried on numerous occasions to cancel my so called subscription to them. I finally got through to a person on 06/28/2005, who stated that I should put in writing my name, telephone number, address, and what I am trying to be refunded. I actually spoke to a live person by pushing the ** sign after putting in my telephone number. You may want to try this. They will try and put you on hold for a little while, but then they will tell you to write a report to 5414 W. Crenshaw Street (not Road, which they tell you on their automated phone directory), Tampa, FL 33634. Hopefully they will honor what they said, but for anyone else, which I know there have been a lot, who have been scammed by these people, please try this.

Warminster, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2005 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VersaTalk/Tampa-Florida-33634/VersaTalk-How-to-catch-a-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-147816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VersaTalk