Complaint Review: VersaTalk

• Submitted: Fri, March 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 10, 2006

• Reported By:Woodland Hills California
5414 W. Crenshaw St Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

I was called by a company associated with VersaTalk, like everyone else that has reported them, and I went through the same conflict with just about $50 dollars taken out of my bank account from a telecommunications company called Prisem - 3665 E. Bay Dr #201B, Lago FL 33771.

I check my account everyday online and as soon as I saw this charge, I was able to get the number, and cancle the membership and dispute the charge that same day, but there is a big holding problem to speak with a representative.

I was told that whenever they received my money from the bank, they would turn around and put the money back in my account. All of this traspired over March 9, 2006. On March 10th, I checked my account and I found that they put the money back in my account.

The problem that people are incountering, I believe, with VersaTalk, is that they find out about the charge to late, which effects the chance of getting your money back either in a timely fasion or even getting it back at all.

Woodland Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2006 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VersaTalk/Tampa-Florida/VersaTalk-VERSATALK-HOW-TO-GET-YOUR-MONEY-BACK-Tampa-Florida-180417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VersaTalk