• Report: #193754

• Submitted: Mon, May 29, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 29, 2006

• Reported By:Greensboro North Carolina
VersaTalk
5414 W. Cranshaw St. Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

VersaTalk ripoff scammers fraudlent billers crooks liars and a thoroughly corrupt business that has scammed us for over two years. Tampa Florida

This company has taken 100's of dollars from my bank account. I perhaps was contacted by phone but I never received one piece of mail from them or ever signed my name to anything.

I have never used their service, never heard of the company VersaTalk or or have any need for phone service.
When I called they offered me a free weekend "vacation" or $100 free gas coupons for my inconvience. It wouldn't cover anything.I desperately want my money back and hope somebody puts them out of business.

Judith
Greensboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2006 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VersaTalk/Tampa-Florida/VersaTalk-ripoff-scammers-fraudlent-billers-crooks-liars-and-a-thoroughly-corrupt-business-193754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VersaTalk