Complaint Review: Versailles-Biarritz Apts (Jason, Complex Manager)

• Submitted: Fri, May 17, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Marie Glaou — Oak Park Michigan
Versailles-Biarritz Apts (Jason, Complex Manager)
25026 E Rue Versailles Oak Park, Michigan USA

Versailles-Biarritz Apts (Jason, Complex Manager) Crooks, Liar, False publicity, and Lazy management Oak Park Michigan

I am very disappointed at this management. I have been living to this place since 1999 and in the past everything was almost ok. in 2010 I decided to be a month to month tenant because I was thinking about buying a house. In 2012 we had a new manager and he offered me to sign a lease and they will replace the cabinets in the kitchen because when was broke for over 1 year. I also demanded to do some others repairs and the paint in the appartment and he said it won't be any problems, now it is been 1 year and nothing has been done. The sink in my kitchen was broken for more than 6 months and their lazy maintenance men did a poorly job so I had to put a bucket under the sink and empty that every single morning for 6 months. At one point I decided not paying the rent and they charged me late fees which ended up to be more than $900. They abusing me like I am nothing than a desperate woman who needs a shelter. Lately, they sent me a renewal lease letter in April, and a few days later they sent me a worksheet form to fill out. Unfortunetaly the worksheet was under the name of someone else and dated February because belonging to the people next door. I returned the form through my son and told them to give me the one with my name on. They did not do it. I called at the end of April and left a message to make an appointment with the manager to discuss with him. Nathalie the assistance called me back right away and said he won't be in the office Friday the 3rd of May 2013 but he will contact me by Monday if he gets back. Nothing happens to now. I decided to write them a letter to let them know about my frustration and to prepare a new lease for me. I received on Wednesday a note stating that I have to pay a month to month rent this June and start my new lease on July. I think that is not fair, and they should recognize their fault. I also have one element out in the stove for 2 months now and Jason again said someone is coming and still no one showed up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 05:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Versailles-Biarritz-Apts-Jason-Complex-Manager/Oak-Park-Michigan-48237/Versailles-Biarritz-Apts-Jason-Complex-Manager-Crooks-Liar-False-publicity-and-La-1051616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Versailles-Biarritz Apts (Jason, Complex Manager)

Oedipus