Complaint Review: Versallies Records

• Reported By: Tim — Fairfield Connecticut United States of America
Versallies Records
1607 Brentwood Terrace Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Versallies Records Jake Brown Jake Brown owes me money! Nashville, Tennessee

Jake, I am writing here because you owe me money. I am not Anonymous. You owe me money for designing the Stone Temple Pilots, Buckcherry, and ACDC tribute cd covers. I have tried to reach out to you many times and given you other options to make this right, but you have not come through.

Please contact me if you wish to work this out and I will retract this. You know how to reach me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Versallies-Records/Nashville-Tennessee-37211/Versallies-Records-Jake-Brown-Jake-Brown-owes-me-money-Nashville-Tennessee-1003982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Versallies Records