Complaint Review: Versatalk Communications

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 06, 2006

• Reported By:old fort North Carolina
Versatalk Communications
5414 West Crenshaw Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Versatalk Communications ripped off 49.95 out of checking without permission Ripoff Tampa Florida

In may of 05 we received a call from telemarketer about a free trip. My husband went through the whole spill and gave them all info. When he realized at the end of conversation we didn't meet all requirements he cancelled anything and everything they had offered. Dec. 27-05 we received a bank draft showing versatalk had taken out 49.95 and overdrafted our account without any permission or authority to do so. We contacted the bank and they gave versatalk's phone number. We went through talking to the bank and versatalk back and forth for over 2 hours, versatalk said they had to get the recording to show us we said ok to having a free trial with them. I called them back the next day and heard the recording to everything but as I told the CS rep he didn't have recorded my husband telling them to cancel everything. After a several minutes he came back to tell me I was right but in order to get my money back I have to write for it and they will send a check. I sent a report on the national fraud web site and to you guys, next I will file one to the better business bureau. I know we will get our money back hopefully but it is not right for them to be allowed to do that to anyone and as you can see I am not the only one on this site it has happened to... something needs to be done!!!!

Marie
old fort, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2006 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Versatalk-Communications/Tampa-Florida-33634/Versatalk-Communications-ripped-off-4995-out-of-checking-without-permission-Ripoff-Tampa-170694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Versatalk Communications