• Report: #119285

• Submitted: Mon, November 22, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 22, 2004

• Reported By:greenville Alabama
Versatalk Commununications And Capital Vacations
5415 West Crenshaw Street Tampa, Florida And 696 First Avenue North Suite 200 St. Petersburgh, Florida Tampa, Saint Petersburgh, Florida U.S.A.

Versatalk Commununications And Capital Vacations ripoff, unable to talk to a real person, unanswered letters for refund RIPOFF Tampa, Saint Petersburgh Florida

I was called on the phone concerning this free trial phone and vacation package in which I had 7-14 days in which to cancel both, which I did within the time frame allowed. But I still got billed for them both for two months. I actually spoke with a real live person once who gave me cancellation #s which did not work. I'm really pissed. Can't get my money back, can't talk to anyone at either of these companys.

I think they should be a lawsuit of some kind so that everyone can get their money back with interest. I do admit that it is my fault for giving routing #s. Stupid to think that if I cancelled within the time frame, they would'nt deduct the funds. I will report this to the BBB, for all the good it will do.

greenville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2004 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Versatalk-Commununications-And-Capital-Vacations/Tampa-Saint-Petersburgh-Florida-3363433701/Versatalk-Commununications-And-Capital-Vacations-ripoff-unable-to-talk-to-a-real-person-119285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Versatalk Commununications And Capital Vacations