Complaint Review: Versatalk Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, March 31, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 31, 2005

• Reported By:priest river Idaho
Versatalk Marketing
5414 W. Crenshaw St. Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Versatalk Marketing unauthorized removal of funds from my bank account Tampa Florida

was contacted by vacation package offer which I declined then found a bank withdrawal for 49.95 on 1/3/05 and a withdrawal of 29.95 on 2/1/05. I contacted the company by the phone number listed on my bank statement. I was given a cancellation code and instructions to write a letter in order to have my money reimbursed. I followed these instructions and have not had any further response from this company. I attempted to contact them today and no longer can get anything but voice recordings. My bank has been notified and are working on reimbursement of funds.

priest river, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2005 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Versatalk-Marketing/Tampa-Florida-33634/Versatalk-Marketing-unauthorized-removal-of-funds-from-my-bank-account-Tampa-Florida-137053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Versatalk Marketing