Complaint Review: Versatalk

• Submitted: Mon, January 17, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 17, 2005

• Reported By:union South Carolina
Versatalk
www.versatalk.com St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

VERSATALK RIPOFF & FRAUDULENT St. Petersburg Florida

i was contacted by this "company" in regards to a "FREE" vacation. BULL CRAP!! they STOLE money from my bank account without my authorization, and i do not even know how they got my information!

when i tried calling this company, i was directed to a computer that only gave me two choices: redeem my "membership" benefits, or to cancel my "membership". i cancelled and was then told that my account would be credited for the money that was taken. NO money credited from them as of yet!

i thank GOD that my bank is as wonderful as they are! they refunded the money to my account the day after i reported the incident!

please if you have not been contacted by this company yet but are in the future, HANG UP the phone as soon as you hear the name of the company.

Alexys
union, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2005 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Versatalk/St-Petersburg-Florida/VERSATALK-RIPOFF-FRAUDULENT-St-Petersburg-Florida-127673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Versatalk