Complaint Review: Versatalk

• Submitted: Fri, October 22, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, October 22, 2004

• Reported By:Fresno California
Versatalk
5414 W Crenshaw St Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Vacations, Versatalk Ripped off Twice ripoff Bounced Checks Tampa Florida

Ripped off $59.95 Capital Vacations & now $49.95 Versatalk

I contacted company and she said I approved it - I denied it. She played recording & I had said to forget it I didn't want it. The lady said that I didn't cancel for all of the services just that particular service. He had hung up on me but, listening to recording he didn't. They had to have cut out part of tape. She said they didn't & said she would cancel. She kept saying that they mailed free trial materials. I never received anything. She disputed it. I have bank charges & no money to live on until next month now. I am so angry!

Terry
Fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2004 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Versatalk/Tampa-Florida-33634/Capital-Vacations-Versatalk-Ripped-off-Twice-ripoff-Bounced-Checks-Tampa-Florida-114180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Versatalk