Complaint Review: Versatalk

• Submitted: Mon, May 23, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 23, 2005

• Reported By:Greenwood Lake New York
5414 Crynshaw St Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Versatalk Wrote a check to my checking account, without my authorization. I had cancelled my account with Freedom Gold, unaware they gave away my information. Ripoff Tampa Florida

I had cancelled my "account" with Freedomgold, not realizing that the free trial had to also be cancelled with Versatalk. My account was overdrawn and the bank was at first unco-operative. I read up on Rip-off how to insist on getting my money back, and was still not getting anywhere, almost calling me a liar and telling me she did not know anything about a Federal Regulation E form. Fortunately for me my branch manager had handled another fraud from Freedomgold and understood what happened, and called me back to the bank to start proceedings on getting my money back.

Thank goodness for your site.

Greenwood Lake, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2005 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Versatalk/Tampa-Florida-33634/Versatalk-Wrote-a-check-to-my-checking-account-without-my-authorization-I-had-cancelled-143721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Versatalk