Complaint Review: Versatalk

• Reported By:Albany Georgia
Versatalk
Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Versatalk ripoff, fraud, thieves Tampa Florida

Last month I realized that $49.95 has been automatically debited from my checking account since May 05 from a company called Versatalk. Not knowing who this company is, I decided to contact my bank for information. The bank supplied me with a copy of a check withdrawal paybale to Versatalk for a total of $49.95 for September, which included a phone number for Versatalk.

After several unsuccessful attempts to speak to ANYONE, I decided to call the payment processing center. They sent a message to Versatalk to contact me within 48 hours. Of course, nothing happened. I then called the processing center again, who then provided me with the ## option when calling Versatalk.

I then called Versatalk again and FINALLY spoke with someone, who was willing to return my last months payment. I asked how I had even become a member and the representative replayed an alleged phone recording where a woman's voice said "I am not interested" (in becoming a member).

Somehow I still became a member, yet I cannot understand how Versatalk got my bank account information. All I want a is all of my money back and that people are aware of the unfair business that Versatalk is doing.

Jutta
Albany, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2005 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Versatalk/Tampa-Florida/Versatalk-ripoff-fraud-thieves-Tampa-Florida-160535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Versatalk