Complaint Review: Versatalk

• Updated: Mon, March 28, 2005

• Reported By:Newark Delaware
Versatalk
Nationwide U.S.A.

Versatalk ripoff frauds scam artists Unknown

Starting in January of 2005, my checking account had fraudulent checks for 29.95 from versatalk. I never heard of this company so I called the phone number printed on the checks. I spoke to someone who stated my account would be credited. I never received the refund and wouldn't you know I was charged again in February. The same thing happened again, no refund was received. Once again I was billed in March. Now I am closing out the account and fighting for my money back. My bank is telling me they can not refund my money because the charges were put through as pre-authorized checks. I have contacted the Federal Trade Commission and they said they will only start an investigation if the receive several reports on the same company. Pleae, if VERSATALK has stolen your money, call the FTC.

Bryan
Newark, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2005 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Versatalk/nationwide/Versatalk-ripoff-frauds-scam-artists-Unknown-136630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Versatalk