Complaint Review: Versuslaw

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: tom collins —
Versuslaw
14205 se 36 st ste100 bellevue, WA.98009 Internet United States of America

Versuslaw versuslaw.com Versuslaw is taking my medical history & flooding it all over the internet, even though I beg them not to. Internet

Versuslaw has taking  my medical history and personal, humilating things about me and put it all over the internet. I have called them, emailed them, and they refuse to do anything about it. They hide behind the fact that it is free speech but they can modify my name if they wish to do so without harming the case as a tool for further use.

I plan on suing them for sharing my personal information.

I see that they re a fraud on a lot of other cases...I hope they suffer the way they have made everyone else suffer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Versuslaw/internet/Versuslaw-versuslawcom-Versuslaw-is-taking-my-medical-history-flooding-it-all-over-the-1039077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Versuslaw