Complaint Review: Vertallbureau Creapro, Galileïstraat 18 - 2561 TE Den Haag

• Submitted: Tue, January 07, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: Frank — Ban Khwao
Vertallbureau Creapro, Galileïstraat 18 - 2561 TE Den Haag
Galileïstraat 18 - 2561 TE Den Haag The Hague, Select State/Province Netherlands

Vertallbureau Creapro, Galileïstraat 18 - 2561 TE Den Haag Jean-Marie Bosch van Drakestein nonpayment of translationservice The Hague The Netherlands

I completed two assignments for the above person. The first one was paid late but in full, the second was due on November 22.

I received the following mail on December 18: I sincerely apologize for the delay. Today payment will be organized. Best regards, Jean Bosch
Which put me at ease over Christmas. As the agency is based in the Netherlands I will not be able to recover all my legal cost which are quite high. As the culprit doesn't answer my calls or respond to reminders sent by email I wonder if he's on the lam. I'd like to be sure that he's still about before committing myself to several hundred euros of legal cost.
Kind Regards
Frank

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 11:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vertallbureau-Creapro-Galilestraat-18-2561-TE-Den-Haag-/The-Hague-Select-StateProvince-2561-TE/Vertallbureau-Creapro-Galilestraat-18-2561-TE-Den-Haag-Jean-Marie-Bosch-van-Drakeste-1113796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vertallbureau Creapro, Galileïstraat 18 - 2561 TE Den Haag