Complaint Review: Vertex Roofing

• Submitted: Tue, March 01, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 03, 2011

• Reported By: hogsfan — Bentonville Arkansas United States of America
Vertex Roofing
511 West Shadow Grove Lane Richmond, TX 77406 Richmond, Texas United States of America

Vertex Roofing Jared Davis Different company same scam artists Richmond, Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Final Justice

Jared Davis thinks he is smart enough to hide behind his body guard Donny. This company has the same personel that Elite Roofing had. Jared Davis owes money and roofs all over Texas. He may talk a good game but dont fall for his quick talk. I was an employee and I promise you he is ripping you off. He hides behind his family but has rippied off so many people. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2011 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vertex-Roofing/Richmond-Texas-77406/Vertex-Roofing-Jared-Davis-Different-company-same-scam-artists-Richmond-Texas-701399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vertex Roofing

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Final Justice

AUTHOR: Jared Davis - (United States of America)

I find it intriguing how one can slander another without revealing his/her identity. You never worked for me in my roofing company, If you had you would know that I am the investor and not the operator. I have no debts to anyone. I am sorry someone like you is so pathetic that you must waste your time talking about someone you envy. I would recommend you to seek legal council at this Point, I will sue you and I would break you but I am confident you already are. This is your only warning before I serve you with papers. When I see you in the court room we will see how cocky you are. By the way it's Donnie not Donny, and I don't hide behind anyone, I lead as punks like you follow.

JFD