Complaint Review: Vertical Media Solutions

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: The TRUTH — New York New York United States of America
Vertical Media Solutions
3255 Wesley Lane Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Vertical Media Solutions Dean Crystal, leadpulse.com (RESELLER) LIAR AND THIEF Colorado Springs, Colorado

*General Comment: Vertical Media Solutions

*Consumer Suggestion: Reputable Marketing Company (The Altitude Group)

It's real simple.  We've got a one man shop that resells media, live transfers and internet leads.  We sent him $1250 and never received a thing.  The $1250 is not a big deal.  The big deal is how messed up you have to be to take someones money with no intention of delivering a service.  Don't be fooled by the $500 website with the replay button, the online form that's completely off or the tabs that sound like a stamped of elephants.

Just fill out the form and Dean will call you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2010 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vertical-Media-Solutions/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80917/Vertical-Media-Solutions-Dean-Crystal-leadpulsecom-RESELLER-LIAR-AND-THIEF-Colorado-Sp-662221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vertical Media Solutions

#1 General Comment

Vertical Media Solutions

AUTHOR: RichardV - (United States of America)

I bought the domain names VerticalMediaSolutions.com and VerticalMediaSolution.com in October 2012 with the intention of this being the name of my new business. Just did a search and saw that someone used to own the domain name and there is a complaint on here

I'm only responding to this in the event I go ahead and name my business Vertical Media Solutions.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Reputable Marketing Company (The Altitude Group)

AUTHOR: The Altitude Group - (United States of America)

My name is Jennifer and I am with The Altitude Group. Im sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with a lead vendor. It make my job a lot harder when a company doesnt follow through with what they say they are going to do. If youre open to testing out a reputable vendor please contact me. I KNOW if we dont back up what we say we are going to do, I to will be on ripoffreport.com.

We specialize in generating exclusive leads via Google, PPC and SEO, Live Web Transfers and TV Commercials. We pride ourselves in generating some of the finest leads in the industry! We do that is by putting together a campaign, driving traffic to various compliant landing pages that we own and operate and always being on the forefront of quality. I know the origination points for every one of my leads; Im not getting them from any 3rd party networks; nor am I buying them from anybody else. My disconnect rate is about 5%, my non-contact rate is about 25%. With a contact rate of 70% the only way youre not closing a deal is if the person doesnt qualify, because these people are looking for help. My clients are seeing a closing of 10-12% with a 10 to 1 return on investment.

We are a boutique marketing firm. We are not a monster turn over. Im looking for a few new clients to build an ongoing working relationship. We are pretty darn good at what we do and my best interest lies in getting you the best leads that will significantly increase your bottom line. I know unless we step up and out perform almost 50% of your marketing we arent working together in the future and thats not what Im looking for. All I am looking for is the same opportunity you gave your current vendors to become part of your marketing team. Im confident, when you see the quality of our leads; I will be your go to girl!

Verticals: Debt/Loan Mods/Tax/Auto Warranty