Complaint Review: Vertical Seach Works

• Reported By: anonymous — United States of America
Vertical Seach Works
336 W 37th St, New York Internet United States of America

Vertical Seach Works VSW Scammed by aggressive salespeople Internet

They really pressured me to increase my budgets citing that as the reason why I did not achieve any results. I complied because I am open minded and chose to give them the benefit of the doubt.  I saw no different results outside of my money going out the window.  To make matters worse, a couple months after I cancelled my account there, someone else within their company called me and told me the reason I didn't see success is because I did not have a reasonable budget and their "most successful" clients have higher budgets in place than that which I had in place.  It is like a never-ending sham!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vertical-Seach-Works/internet/Vertical-Seach-Works-VSW-Scammed-by-aggressive-salespeople-Internet-968244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vertical Seach Works