Complaint Review: Vertrue Inc. , Privacymatters123.com

• Updated: Thu, May 28, 2009

• Reported By:Santa Rosa California
Vertrue Inc. , Privacymatters123.com
privacymatters123.com Internet U.S.A.

Vertrue Inc. ,Privacymatters123.com Credit Card Fraud - Unauthorized Charge, my "unaccount" now cancelled? Internet

After researching the recent fraudulent charge by privacymatters123.com, I visited their site using the "member ID" they gave me over the phone, hoping to contact them to find out what was going on. I reviewed the "contact us" options, and decided to do nothing, as I had never requested this account. Today I received an e-mail from them saying they had received my request to cancel, which I did not do (why should I cancel something I never requested?). BEWARE!

Pam j.
Santa Rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vertrue-Inc-Privacymatters123com/internet/Vertrue-Inc-Privacymatters123com-Credit-Card-Fraud-Unauthorized-Charge-my-unaccount-456108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vertrue Inc. , Privacymatters123.com