Complaint Review: Vertrue Today's Escape

• Updated: Mon, February 26, 2007

• Reported By:Sawyer Minnesota
Vertrue Today's Escape
dealpass.com Internet U.S.A.

Vertrue Today's Escape, Saving Smart, Vista Print, Value Max, Passport To Fun unwanted charges, phony customer service numbers, LIARS Internet

I just discovered that I am a "member" of Passport to Fun, Value Max, Saving Smart, AND Vertrue Today's Escape. All because I wanted a free Clinique kit and answered surveys!

I called a phone number from a list of phone numbers from all the different sites and was given an international number and was told it would cost $10.95 to call it.

Thankfully, I found this website and found the number 1-888-840-6303 and I BELIEVE I was able to cancel before any charges were made to my account.

I am suspicious that Vista Print may have also played a role in this. As I had just ordered from them a day earlier. Now that I have read different posts, I have found that Vista Print does this as well.

I will update you should I still see a unauthorized charge on my account. Although, I may get a new card from my bank just to be safe. I haven't decided yet. I JUST finally memorized the one I have!!

Dana
Sawyer, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2007 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vertrue-Todays-Escape/internet/Vertrue-Todays-Escape-Saving-Smart-Vista-Print-Value-Max-Passport-To-Fun-unwanted-ch-237106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vertrue Today's Escape