Complaint Review: Vertrue - Your Savings Club

• Submitted: Mon, October 13, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 13, 2008

• Reported By:hudson falls New York
Vertrue - Your Savings Club
9500 W Dodge Rd Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

Vertrue = Your Savings Club taking money from my account Omaha Nebraska

i was checking my bank statements last month and i saw a dollar charge,i thought it was an atm fee but i looked closer and it said "your savings club".so i called the number and it asked for member #,or my phone number when i gave my phone number it said my membership was cancelled on 03/18/2008 but yet they keep taking a dollar here and there.know if there doing this to a million people or so there getting alot of stolen money from us people.i called omaha,ne BBB and they told me they have over 3000 complaints against this company,i would assume this is internet fraud there doing.also when i went to "yoursavingsclub.com" it took me to place called 3in1 credit report.i hate to have to close out my account and open a new one.i even brought it to my banks attention they called the phone number and said that doesnt sound right and for me to contact the BBB because the adress i got on them you need to contact the BBB in omaha,ne. b-cuz they go by so many DBA'S its hard to track them down.when i went to vertrue they must a had atleast 39 different post office boxes.i thouhgt about calling omaha,ne post office and tell them i belieave there useing there post office boxes for internet fraud.

hudson falls, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2008 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vertrue-Your-Savings-Club/Omaha-Nebraska-68134/Vertrue-Your-Savings-Club-taking-money-from-my-account-Omaha-Nebraska-380691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vertrue - Your Savings Club