Complaint Review: Vertrue

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: TimKiesau — San Diego California United States of America
9500 W Dodge Rd, Omaha, NE 68114 Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Vertrue IdentityHawk I was getting a Credit Report, the had a page that sopposidly says click to accept or no thanks, Omaha, Nebraska

I was requesting a credit report in january, Vertrue says they have a page that comes up to accept or No thanks to the service. I would never accept a program that does nothing for me and pulls 14.95 out of my account monthly.

I am retired Navy and was going to college, I was not working but living on the GI Bill living allowance along with my retirement pay. I think its lousy that comapnies can pray on people who are requesting a credit report, slip in a page that people do not see or think is part of the credit report process.

I requested my money back that they have taken out since January but the refused.

Timothy K

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vertrue/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/Vertrue-IdentityHawk-I-was-getting-a-Credit-Report-the-had-a-page-that-sopposidly-says-cl-931132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vertrue