Complaint Review: Verveba Telecom

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: mcd2099 — berwyn Illinois
Verveba Telecom
2435 North, Central Expressway, Suite 1050 Richardson, Texas USA

Verveba Telecom What a scam of a company biggest rip off for both employees and customers Richardson Texas

I am an ex-employee of Verveba Telecom I was on and off with them for a couple of years. I also have add similar experiences in several different markets, where I was stranded. I was also sent to work in a market where they told me my hotel would be covered and also that this market was temporary. I was promised I would return to my hometown to work on an extended project (this was the reason I came back in the first place). Not only did they not keep their promise about sending back home but they also didnt cover my hotel costs and I was responsible for covering my own lodging when on my contract it clearly says hotel will be included. Then I was asked to go to another market once completed(not my hometown) I had no choice since I had given up my last job for them. When I was there I was stranded with no money for a month while my wife, son, and myself were starving. then my pay was pro-rated.

After I had enough I refused to do anywork for them and came back home. It took another 2 months to get my last paycheck, I am also being billed from Enterprise rent-a-car for bills that should have been paid by them. Lastly I was filed as a contractor, when (according to IRS Website) I should in-fact be paid as an employee, which means I had to pay taxes on all the work I did as a "Contractor" when in fact I was an Employee and they should have been responsible for my taxes. These are just the major examples I have, there are many more and I know of at least 5 or 6 other employees/ex-employees that have many similar stories so I completely agree DO NOT i repeat DO NOT work for this company unless you enjoy taking 8 steps backwards in life and are forced to rebuild part of your life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verveba-Telecom/Richardson-Texas-75080/Verveba-Telecom-What-a-scam-of-a-company-biggest-rip-off-for-both-employees-and-customers-1136911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verveba Telecom