Complaint Review: Vesta A T & T

• Updated: Fri, October 01, 2010

• Reported By: rippedoffagain — Mercedes Texas United States of America
Vesta A T & T
11950 SW Garden Plaus Portland, Oregon United States of America

Vesta A T & T They stole my debit card information and have been using it. Portland, Oregon

*UPDATE Employee: Vesta e Customer Support

*Author of original report: Vesta A T & T

This is the third time my debit card has been compromised. I see that Vesta AT & T  has been doing this for years. How can this be.

They have been fraudulently charging my account $70+ for at least 8 months. My bank isn't much help. They tell me to file a police report and jump through hoops just to stop them from sending the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2010 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-A-T-T/Portland-Oregon-/Vesta-A-T-T-They-stole-my-debit-card-information-and-have-been-using-it-Portland-Or-636167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta A T & T

Vesta e Customer Support

AUTHOR: Vesta ecustomer support - (U.S.A.)

Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our "A" rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email  ecustomersupport@trustvesta.com or call toll free 888-440-9956.  A representative will be glad to assist you.

Vesta A T & T

AUTHOR: rippedoffagain - (United States of America)

This is the third time my debit card has been compromised. I see that Vesta AT & T has been doing this for years. How can this be.

They do have a fake answering service. Phone # 866-608-3007.  Address: 11950 SW Garden Plaus Portland OR. They give you 5 options and when you pick one, the recording says goodby. How sweet!